My Girls :)

My Girls :)
Love and Light!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've never been a blogger, but I am turning over a new leaf as I head into the new year and new decade for that matter. Let's get something straight. I am not a wordy person. Meaning I get to the point quickly and easily with what I have to say. Sure I know big words. I won the spelling bee many of times during my youth, but it irritates me to no end when I try to read something informative and half the time I am wondering what the heck I am reading because the author thinks their smarter than everyone else and chooses to use words that I need to google every other paragraph. I am a straight shooter. Trying to convince someone I am an intellectual is not my forte. No mumbo jumbo from this gal!
I've decided to start a blog that my clients (past, present, and future) can follow to better understand me and the life that I live as both a medium and a somewhat normal person. I've joked for years that I could have my own reality t.v. show. It would be both informative and entertaining. It is rare that I experience a boring day. At least once a day I receive a phone call that goes like this;
(phone rings)
Me: Hello?

Caller: Hi, umm are you the girl that talks to dead people?

Me: ummm yes, that is me.

Caller: Ok, I was worried I had the wrong number.

Me: No you have the right number...I am a medium.

The call goes on back and forth between us usually to set up a one hour session so that I can connect this individual (through the gifts of mediumship) with their loved ones that have crossed over.
It is my intent through sharing with you over the next year (as that is all I am committing too right now) to help you better understand everything "medium"and more about me as a person. I so often receive wonderful emails from people that I meet (in person and over the phone) that have endless questions about me and how I do what I do. Then there are the general questions about heaven, spirits, death, paranormal, spirituality, religion, etc.
I will use this blog to kind of share my day including the experiences that I have both on and off the clock regarding my work and life. On a personal level I believe by writing this blog I will be more aware of what is happening in my life, and more conscious of the lives I get to touch day in and day out this wonderful healing gift that Creator has given me.
I hope that you'll follow along with me and we'll see what happens! I'll try my hardest to keep it light and comedic. Feel free to comment and ask questions.
Love and light,
Chantal

4 comments:

  1. As someone who has been family-ish for many years I would just like to testify that Chantal is a beautiful and talented individual. Although I have had my struggles in life with Chantal's "gift" there is no doubt that she is gifted and uses her gift towards a white light intent. I am personally overjoyed to watch her grow and hope that all who visit her in any form can see the constant blossoming that I do. Love you Chantal. Ruben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantal helped me deal with my dad's death by allowing him to communicate with me. There is no doubt in my mind. She is the real deal. Thank you for helping me cope! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not only able to communicate with spirits of the dead but also able to talk to your Angels. I have been blessed to have found Chantal among my path, to me she is the light that ilumminates the way as I walk through once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantal is the real deal!! My daughters father died 2 years ago, and she helped my daughter to know her dad is always there with her. There were many things Chantal knew about her dad and other things going on in our lives. It was an amazing experience that we will never forget. Thanks, Chantal!

    ReplyDelete