My Girls :)

My Girls :)
Love and Light!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

*Mandy* and *Tom*


So I was sitting on the couch back in 1999 (give or take a year) watching an episode of "Crossing Over With John Edward" and I said out loud to no one, I can do that! I can totally do what he is doing, but my next thought was...I would never get up in front of an audience and talk to the other side the way he does. My mom always said "never say never" and she was right because it wasn't long (maybe 6 months from that point) before I was standing up in the J.T. E.J. Crumbaugh Spiritualist Church in LeRoy, Il. giving out messages to the congregation. The great thing for me was that the individuals were validating what I was giving them. Some of them would cry while I was bringing through their family member or friend. This made me feel bad while I was doing it, but then later they would pull me aside and thank me with grateful words and sincere hugs. I realized as time went on (giving messages week after week) that healing was being brought into these people's lives with this gift God gave me. Another positive aspect for me in attending this church was that I finally felt accepted in a church of God. My mom was raised Catholic and I was raised in the south suburbs of Chicago. Catholic Churches Galore. The nuns at St. Liborius didn't really dig me, nor my questions about the afterlife. The Apostolics wanted to save me and teach me to speak in tongues. The Lutheran church..well I only went there once. I didn't go near the penecostal church. There wasn't a single church that I found (yes I went searching from the age of 9 til about the age of 13) that I could be accepted at, well unless I wanted the devil taken out of me. But how could something that was considered a gift to so many people be so bad? Until I found the Spiritualist Church I had never felt loved and accepted by any church. Not only did I fit in, but I was growing and being nurtured to eventually do what I consider my life work. It took me awhile to realize that this could truly be my career path. I had a great little business making good money selling candles. I did private sessions on the side here and there. Until one hot summer week in July 2003. I went down to St. Louis, MO. for a candle conference. I hadn't been balancing my business and readings all that well so I needed a kick start to my business. This conference was meant to point me in the right direction in all things candle. Over 10,ooo of us candle ladies took over the city for a few days. Needless to say on the way home I ended up riding home with a different group of girls than I had drove there with originally. I was a little uncomfortable not knowing these women, but they lived closer to my drop off point so it had to be that way. We were driving along and in the backseat with me was a girl named *Mandy*. I kept "hearing" (clairaudience) the name *Tom* in my mind over and over. It was like a broken record. Then all of a sudden I was "seeing" (clairvoyance) this car crash repeatedly in my mind. I was sort of worried that we were going to crash. I was getting fidgety and Mandy asked me if I felt Okay. I took a deep breath and blurted out...Do You know a Tom that is passed on? A younger guy? She looked at me strangely and said yes. I asked if a car crash was connected with him and the # 5? She burst into tears and was asking me why I was asking her these questions. So I explained as best I could. After she got past the shock (somewhat) she told me Tom was her brother. She immediately encouraged me to communicate more with her brother, so we spent the next 2 hours "talking" with Tom. Oh by the way...he died in a car crash...with his wife, 2 children and 1 in utero. 5 of them died that day. Needless to say she was blown away and went home and shared with her parents all the intricate details and validations of information that I could NEVER know or even guess at in a million years. Her parents drove nearly 90 minutes later that week to come meet me so they too could hear from their son. They were so elated and grateful after meeting with me. Instant healing was brought into their world just knowing their son was alive in spirit and was still in some way part of their lives. It wasn't long before my phone was ringing and Mandy had friends that wanted to meet me. Word of mouth got around and I was busy doing sessions every weekend. I canned the candle business and went for the gusto. That is my story on how I got to where I am today meeting awesome people like you day in and day out. In truth it all began with "Tom". I have thanked his soul many times, because he was the lead in for me to use my gift to heal so many both here and in the hereafter!
That's my story and I am sticking to it. :)
Blessings,
Chantal

*names changed to protect identity

1 comment: