My Girls :)

My Girls :)
Love and Light!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Off The Grid...

I'm back, and have a lot of information to share! For those of you that have asked if I would ever update my blog again, the answer is happening before your eyes.
 I've been busy with work, school (almost finished...yay!), kids, traveling for work purposes. etc. 
None of those reasons are excuses to be off the grid, but life is all about priorities, and unfortunately writing for the sheer enjoyment of sharing with others wasn't one of them. I am re-prioritizing my time and energy, and one of those priorities is writing. I've been working on time management, limits, and boundaries too.
For my current followers, I'll be updating at least once a week by sharing stories about readings, and many other subjects that have crossed my path (sometimes literally ;) in the last couple of years. I'll touch on subjects related to the amazing gift of mediumship that allows for an avenue of healing to enter into the lives of those that are sent my way in divine order, via word of mouth (unless they stumble upon my little blog). 
PLEASE feel free to ask questions that you want answers to in regards to communication with the afterlife, spirituality, paranormal, etc., and I will answer them if I am able. As always, I will keep your name anonymous, unless of course you choose otherwise. 
If you are newbie to this blog, please check out the archives. You might find something there that will speak directly to you.
Blessings always,
Chantal

5 comments:

  1. I had heard my wife was in communication w you about some of the things going on in my life. There was some discussion of furthering my education on my "gifts". Is there a school for that? lol.
    Love u,
    Ruben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There actually are many books, seminars, classes, and even schools throughout the USA (including your regional area) and beyond that can help people tap into their own gifts and learn how to use them for the highest good of all, BUT it takes time and commitment. I will list some later :)

      Delete
  2. I have always meant to ask you, do our passed one's communicate to you with images, or words? How do you differentiate the info. They send if it is in images?
    As always thanks for bringing closure to so very many of us and making our souls more at peace....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for asking such a great question! It is a common one, but rarely addressed. I will answer this question in my next blog post. Thank you for the kind words and it's always encouraging to know that sharing this gift brings peace to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chantal, I recently went to a paranormal group chat held in my area...im confused. They play tapes that sound like the afterlife speaking, maybe lights that are shining in a room....what is the difference, or is there a difference between paranormal activity and mediumship? And i would like to also continue to thank you for what the peace that you bring in to our lives by knowing you...i am eternally grateful<3

    ReplyDelete