My Girls :)

My Girls :)
Love and Light!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Imaginary friends..


I've recently been asked at what age I actually figured out that I was gifted with the ability of communicating with the spirit world as well as being psychic. I'm not sure exactly, because it wasn't always constant or even consistent throughout childhood, and the connections happened at various-random times in my life. I can confidently say that having these gifts do go as far back as the age of 4, but this doesn't mean I wasn't experiencing it sooner, I simply can't recall much before that age in general. I believe the gift of clairvoyance and spirit communication have always been part of me. My spiritual gifts and healing abilities have served both myself and others at various times along this amazing journey (of 37 years) by being able to connect the earth plane (human-home) and the other side (soul-home) by basically bridging the two worlds to bring about healing, while simultaneously bringing forward the truth that death doesn't exist (we survive our body) to those that are seeking such information and validation. I honestly wish I would have listened to my mom and my dear friend Kathy when they constantly advised me to journal all my experiences. Unfortunately I can't remember every person I speak with, but there are many stories that have stood out over the years.
I really want to talk about having the ability to communicate with the afterlife as a child. Many little ones, an insurmountable number of babies-children are coming into the world right now with the gift of sight. If you are the parent/caregiver/grand-parent/teacher, etc. to one of these special little souls, please encourage he or she to stay open and to not be afraid of their gifts. Make them feel that it is safe to speak about their experiences during both waking hours and the night-time. Educate yourself on how to help them cope and also grow so that their gifts will bring healing to the world. Your support is crucial to their growth. There are many ways that a child can exhibit their abilities, but a tell-tale sign is...imaginary friends. In my experience and in my opinion (from talking with other people of all ages) there is no such thing as an imaginary friend. These are spirits or spirit friends for that matter. I haven't met anyone that was afraid of their imaginary friend! I believe when we are young and innocent we tend to not have the ability to judge or be skeptical, which means we are still very god-like or still close to our soul- home, (earthly fears/ego hasn't set in yet) and our perfect soul knows the truth....death doesn't exist. We are spirit first, body second, and we return to spirit. It all comes full circle. If you have a little one in your life that is proving to have the ability to bridge this world with the next, then you have a very special person in your life, and he or she is here to help awaken the masses of people that are still sleeping. Wake up ya all (as my southern friends would say) because a new world is emerging and these babies (age 0-18) are bringing the truth, be ready, be open, and be excited!
Blessings always,
Chantal
 p.s. I love receiving questions, so send them on. 
Paranormal activity coming soon...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. I have heard about you from one of my friends for years. Ironically, or maybe not so ironically, today I had my children baptized. Right before leaving the church my four year old started talking about the man in the back in the yellow coat. After asking him many questions I realized he was able to give a very clear description of the person he saw but none of us were able to see. This is the second time he has done this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love divine order and this is a perfect example of its appearance in our lives! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete