My Girls :)

My Girls :)
Love and Light!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Q & A Part 1

A recent reader asked me the following question. 
"I have always meant to ask you, do our passed one's communicate to you with images, or words? How do you differentiate the information"?  -Anonymous-
The answer is yes, I receive images and words. I have the ability to see vivid images in various ways, but also hear words, music, noise, detect scents and almost always feel what a spirit is trying to convey to me, to then pass on to whomever is receiving the messages. Right now, I will focus on seeing; a.k.a. clairvoyance.
Explaining this process in a way to help others understand the process of spirit communication is actually more difficult (for me personally), than the overall act of communicating with the other side. It's second nature for me, so it would be like asking someone with perfect eyesight, to explain candidly to a blind person, the vivid spectrum of colors in the world. How do you portray purple or yellow to someone that has never seen either of those colors?
I'll do my best to illustrate how receiving images from loved ones (that have crossed over) works for me. * This doesn't mean that other spirit mediums receive their information the same, I am only speaking for myself*
 Clairvoyance (images) can probably be best compared to day-dreaming. During a daydream your eyes might be wide open, but you aren't necessarily looking at what is directly in front of you, instead you're visualizing images of your current life, how to change it, make it better, imagining something you might want to purchase, plotting a destination for travel and adventure,etc.
You're literally envisioning situations through imagery, often without realizing that you are doing so until you're startled, and then go about business as usual.
During a session if a spirit is choosing to use imagery with me, the messages come across similar to snapshots taken with a camera, and it happens at an extremely fast rate, as if my brain has clicked over to shutter mode. It isn't unusual for other images to back up a picture of what I am seeing. For instance, if I am being shown a necklace with a cross, it could mean that I simply need to mention a necklace with a cross, but if immediately behind that image is a jewelry box, and then immediately I see a set of earrings, this would more than likely mean that I am supposed to be mentioning multiple pieces of jewelry.  If this is the case, I'll mention in detail what the jewelry looks like along with the jewelry box. If I had only seen the necklace, and the picture of it continued looming in the air (so to speak), then I know for certain that it's crucial for me to validate this particular item.
If a spirit wants me to see the way their physical body died, or how they looked in appearance at a certain age, these images come in extremely quick flashes, and often repeat over and over until the person receiving the messages validates what I pass on to them from what I am being shown.
 Take your TV remote control and scroll through all your channels one after another as fast as possible. This is how I see things most of the time, but other times, a vision will linger, which again often means I'd better mention what I am seeing! All of the pictures I am given from beyond are important, but its up to me to put the puzzle together and I honestly don't know how to explain how this is done is exact detail.
I am not sure about other mediums, but for me, I typically allow the spirit to choose our communication style. If he or she chooses to use pictures/images then I work with that energy. Everyone is unique in character and personality, so not every person/spirit will communicate exactly the same. Most sessions are a mixed bag, meaning I'll receive messages through forms of seeing, hearing, feeling, and sometimes an overall knowing. I can't always explain how I know what I know. Everything going on inside my brain while I'm giving a reading, is happening at a "fast forward" pace. I manage (with the help of my own spirit guides) to put the puzzle pieces where they belong (most of the time anyway). I always say, they (on the other side) know exactly what they're conveying to me, I don't always interpret it correctly.
Blessings,
Chantal

6 comments:

  1. I'm honestly surprised not other people have asked questions! Lol!! Here's my next one; At what age did you know you had this gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to give an exact age because I've always had the gift, just didn't know I had the gift. I should probably explain this better in a post :)Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the ability to turn it on and off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for the most part I do have that ability. I will further explain in a post. (soon)

      Delete
  4. How can we get in touch with you to schedule an appointment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can always email me at ccurler@msn.com or find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/chantal1975.

    ReplyDelete